Wednesday 10 May 2017

Lilly of the Valley

This is my own design
taken from a photograph sent to my by a dear DC friend KathKat.

I printed off the photo, outlined the main parts that I wanted to use, added an extra leaf,
and carried on as I would normally.

Coloured with W H Smith blendable pencils.
Tattered Lace corners.
Groovi plates to make the outline borders.
Backed onto blue paper and square cardstock.

I sent it to KathKat as a thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks for looking and for any comments; always appreciated xx




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and delicate Alison-love the Lily of the Valley
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, always very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison this is a stunning card it is just so delicate and beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty. I can almost smell those lily of the valley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Alison, love lily of the valley, Kathleen also sent me a May Day photo of her LOTV. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Alison as all your work always is.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning design Alison.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.